Sunday, November 09, 2008

X-CITING!

What do I find out a few minutes after landing at HK International Airport?



Kylie's X Tour is going to be here in 2 weeks!!! Gosh! Kylie Minogue in Asia! And just an hour and a half away from the Philippines! OK, I've got too many exclamation points in one paragraph!!!

Well, the excitement has a reason. A few years ago, Kylie was bringing her "Showgirl" Tour to Singapore and HKG and I was psyched - TOTALLY PSYCHED - to watch it. Then she was diagnosed with Cancer, and she scrapped the entire tour. That left a lot of Kyliephiles down and lonely.

Now, the tour is back! She's also playing in SG, but after looking at the website, the tickets are around 10x more expensive than HKG. So if ever I do decide to watch it, I'll probably go to HKG instead of SG and BKK.

The question now is... do I watch it?

No comments: