Thursday, May 26, 2005

IT'S CARRIE! WOOOHOOOO!

Underwood the Underdog prevails!

After an hour and a half of being glued to our TV sets at the office...
After enduring so many commercials and plugs about Star World's shows...
After numerous side comments on who should win and who will win...
After Simon Cowell said: "Thank you America for listening to me..."
After the suspense...

Yes, Carrie Underwood is the new American Idol!



Bo Bice is good. Bo Bice is great! But i've always had a soft spot for underdogs. That's why Carrie got my sentimental vote. Heck, if I were in the US, i'd call and vote for her. (Just like I did for Reuben Studdard when he went up against Clay Aiken.)

She's got that Trisha Yearwood/Leanne Rimes thing going on, and her voice is so polished. That's why I love her!

Congratulations Carrie. Now i'm singing her first single in my head...

"I, want to be the one to hold you..."

No comments: