Saturday, December 23, 2023

School. Mates.

It was super random if you think about it.

Out of the blue, Prichy contacted me and asked if I’d be interested in teaching Copywriting at St. Scholastica’s College. They were in urgent need of a teacher, and she thought my credentials merited me to teach.

First, my advertising career started as a copywriter. Second, my office was just a stone throw’s away from SSC. Third, my academic background fulfilled all their requirements.

Needless to say, my answer was “yes.”

Almost 2 decades later, I’m still teaching.

Because teaching has given me so much more in return. I’ve learned from my students as much as they learn from me. I’ve been inspired by the next generation of advertising practitioners as much as i’ve Inspired them. Teaching has helped me continuously fuel my passion for advertising.

And of course, i’ve made wonderful friends of long standing. From co-teachers, we’ve become great mates. Just like the 3 of us.


This is just 3 of many. And 3 of the many reasons why I discovered school.

No comments: