Wednesday, February 08, 2023

Palaz-zo Chic, part deux

People who really know me also know this factoid: whenever I find an article of clothing that's really, really, really, REALLY nice, my tendency is to buy it in all the available colours.

Such is the case with the Plains & Prints Varvara pants. Yup, the Palazzo pants in white that was written about just a few days ago.

The style and silhouette were so chic, I had to check if they had it in other colours. And they did! It's also available in black!

So, it was off to Plains & Prints Ali Mall since they were able to find a pair for me. While waiting for them to bring out the pants, I browsed the racks and found this asymmetric khaki top that went so well with the pants.

Now, Ate has 2 pairs and 2 ways of rocking these pants.

No comments: