Sunday, June 26, 2022

Sailing (Sun)Day

After what felt like an hour, going back and forth, spraying on paper then spraying it on my wrist, I finally decided on this bottle of Maison Margiela Replica.


It was a close call between 3 scents. But after letting it stay on my skin for a couple of minutes, it was Sailing Day that ticked all the boxes. It had to be light, it had to smell like second skin, and it had to have that shower smell.

The fact that this reminds me of the Clean scents that I have was probably the deal-breaker. I'm not a perfume kind of guy, so having one that doesn't smell like perfume is a plus. Quite ironic because it's perfume that doesn't smell like perfume.

Despite choosing this bottle, the 2 other scents still linger in my mind. And if it stays in my scent memory, I might have to go back to Rustan's and get those bottles as well.

No comments: