Monday, February 07, 2022

What's the Dill?

It's safe to say that I'm one of the few people who actually like pickles.

As a kid, I'd always raid our fridge for the bottle of mixed pickles, pickle relish and dill pickles, and actually eat these as a snack.

In college, as a crew member of McDonald's, I'd always ask for extra pickles on my sandwiches. And if my co-crew members removed the pickles from their burgers, I'd be the one to eat them.

One of the reasons why I'm so into Triple O's so much is the fact that there's a huge dill pickle outside the bun and on top of the sandwich. Same appreciation with Tropical Hut and how they put big slices of pickles in all their sandwiches.

So, imagine my thrill when this product became available at my snack haunt!


Pringles Dill PIckle!

Although I haven't tried it yet, I'm sure this is going to be a big dill. Oh, I meant deal!

No comments: