Saturday, January 18, 2020

Ruffle prize

Needless to say, i’ve been visiting Plains and Prints quite often because of their Purple Sale. And as expected, it does not disappoint.

One combo that I got that was on sale is actually from the Vania Romoff x Plains & Prints collaboration from 2017. I guess it took them more than 2 years to deem the collection to be sold at 50% off.

Of course, I couldn’t resist getting my hands on some pieces. Particularly this combo:


It’s a whole lotta ruffles, but tastefully done.

The top is a navy blue ruffled top which is sleeveless, so it keeps it from looking too heavy or belabored.


The bottom I chose for it is a ruffled culottes. It’s made of light denim fabric and is roomy, which gives it that relaxed feel.


What’s cool is that the ruffles run all the way to the back!


With this ensemble, it looks like you’ve won the ruffle prize!

No comments: