Friday, January 04, 2019

FMM: Sound of Travel

One thing that Biboy and I talked a lot of during the course of my stay in ATL was traveling.

Erika was going to do a lot of traveling this January and February, and Biboy was flying to MNL this February as well. And in both cases, we're checking if we can travel together somewhere.

So, it looks like 2019 will be the year of travel!

And when I think of travel, this classic ditty from Perri in the 70s is the first song that comes to mind.



I'm not sure why I equate this song to traveling. Maybe it's because the song talks about flying and escaping somewhere. But apart from that, the instrumentation, the pace, the vibe and the singers - they all give out that "I'm out to escape" feeling.

I just got back, and I'm thinking of traveling again.

No comments: