Saturday, January 12, 2019

All eyes on me...

The new year has begun, and I realized I wasn't able to post about my Christmas wrapper theme for 2018.

After last year's very subdued and grown-up avian theme, I decided to tap my inner child once more.

It started with these Circus-themed gift wrapper that caught my eye during the middle of last year. (Yes, I started that early.)


The wrapper was filled with primary colors, so my ribbon followed suit. To accent the red background, my ribbon colors were blue and red.

To add a bit of child-like whimsy, I used this rocking horse pin that had some Circus-feels to it as well. That, plus a very Big-Top gift card, and we were all set.

It's funny, but some malls also had "Circus" as their theme for their Christmas decor. Looks like everyone's taking a page off the P.T. Barnum playbook.


But as for me, Britney will always be the reason why I gravitate towards the Circus.


No comments: