Tuesday, February 27, 2018

LFLTAT: Loose it!

One of my English pet peeves is when people interchange "loose" and "lose." This is one of those instances when the lesson "one vowel can make all the difference" comes into play.

It's not uncommon to read things like: "Loose myself" or "Lose lips," and it just so gets my goat.

Now that's out of the way, let's talk about a Look For Less Than A Thousand that inspired this soliloquy.

On a routine visit to Surplus Shop, there were 2 items that quickly caught my eye. Aside from the color and cut, the ease and loose vibe of the pieces made them must-buys.

First, this loose, striped blouse.


Second, an easy-breezy twill skirt.


Together, it's an outfit that's summer ready because of it's "loose" and easy vibe. Actually, this look reminds me of what young, Japanese women wear during summer in Tokyo.


You can't lose with an outfit like this.

No comments: