Monday, December 18, 2017

LFLTAT: Long and loose

These days, I've noticed a lot of loose, long-sleeved clothing in every department store and fast-fashion place. They vary from tops to knits to dresses to jumpsuits. I guess it's because of the December weather, or everyone just wants to be a bit more modest.

That's why today's "Look for Less than a Thousand" is inspired by this type of modesty. It's an ensemble that's covered up and chic.

The first piece is a denim top which I found in my Divisoria fashion haunt.



There are many things to like about this piece. First, the dark denim fabric is a classic. The puffed sleeve is very now. And it also carries this year's embroidery trend. It's a three-fer for a very small price!

Then, I paired it with this long and loose pair of khakis from Uniqlo. This was on sale and it was practically a steal at P390!


Together, this ensemble is super on-trend, and super affordable at below P650!


How's that for fashion for less?

No comments: