Tuesday, June 06, 2017

Victoria at last!

Humongous thanks to Biboy who bought it, and Espie who brought it, the Victoria Beckham x Target pieces have finally arrived in Manila!

Due to the demand, I never thought I'd get any of the pieces from this collaboration. But thankfully, my brother was able to snag some on-line before they went out of stock.

The great thing was, Biboy got about 90% of the stuff I had my eye on! And here they are:

1. The Marigold Tulip dress - Very mod and chic! It's like an updated 60s frock.



2. The Scallop dress - The reviews are true. This dress looks much better in person.

3. The Calla Lily Ruffle dress - Of course, this dress is having a resurgence, thanks to Ivanka.


4. The English Pressed Flowers dress - The print is everything!


Victoria Beckham x Target, baby!'


I'm sure the Ates will feel pretty victorious once I give them these!

No comments: