Friday, June 16, 2017

FMM: Eternal Flames

Occasionally, an old song would pop in my head and I'll spend the next few minutes trying to figure out the title of the song. After snippets of the song play in my head, I immediately go to google and type in the lyrics. More often than not, I end up with the correct title of the song.

That happened to me today as I was thinking of a song that would go best with a commercial that I was doing. Suddenly, the words "do you, do you, do you feel the power of a woman" played in my head. And it played over and over and over and over and over again.

Thanks to google and youtube, the song and the artist was revealed:



It's "Power of a Woman" from a girl group called "Eternal." Honestly, I can't remember the group, but upon hearing the song, I knew that was it.

Better add this to my usual playlist. It's as nice and catchy as I remember it to be.

No comments: