Saturday, February 18, 2017

& other stories to tell...

While H&M is a megabrand on its own, few people know that there are a number of other brands under the H&M family.

There's COS, which is a favorite of mine. This one is a connection that a lot of people know.

Then, there's Monki. They used to have a store in HKG that I frequent, and their designs are very, very young. Which is why they didn't appeal to me that much.

They have the cult jean brand, Cheap Monday, and Weekend.

And, there's my "other" favorite from this fashion company, a brand called "& Other Stories."
This is their brand that caters to the quirky, eclectic, elegant and feminine market. So, it's chic and stylish, but with a bit of rive gauche sensibility.

The brand is available in Europe, and I don't think they'll open in Asia anytime soon. After all, it's still a new brand.

But lo and behold, while I was in one of my haunts, I found this beautifully embroidered shirt from & other stories. And it turns out that it's from the current collection because I found it on their website!


They had it in black and white, and I couldn't decide which one to get. So, I decided to get both! Hahaha. That's the best way to answer a fashion conundrum.

Thanks to & Other Stories, I have another story to tell about my favorite haunt!



No comments: