Saturday, February 04, 2017

How Sui-eet it is...

Back when I was still living in HKG, there was an Anna Sui store near my flat. There were 2, actually. One was dedicated to apparel, while the other was for her cosmetic line.

One thing I remember about the Anna Sui shop is that it was bursting with joy! The colors, the prints, the designs - they were all so lively and it brought a palpable sense of happiness. But sometimes, I found them too lively and bright, which is the reason why I didn't buy them for my sisters. Her clothes aren't exactly things you can wear everyday.

Recently, I just found out that Anna Sui has a collaboration with Fitflops. They came out with a collection of fun and comfy ballerina flats with Anna Sui's signature happy prints.


I must say, it's a good collaboration since it combines Anna's boldness with the practicality of Fitflops. So, it's something you can really wear everyday.

Now, to check whether the local stores of Fitflops are carrying this collection.

No comments: