Sunday, February 19, 2017

Fun in flight

Just as I'm a huge fan of planes and plane rides, I'm also a huge fan of airline safety videos.

Yup, I'm one of the few people who actually watch and relish the in-flight safety videos. To a point that I critique them and have my personal favorites.

Top of mind favorites are the quirkiness of JAL's in-flight video, the Glee-inspired version of Virgin America, and the simple elegance of Cathay Pacific's video.

Yesterday, I saw the new in-flight safety video of PAL, and I was super duper amazed!



Theirs was a new and inclusive concept that not only showed the safety aspects of the flight, it also showed the beauty of the Philippines and the charm of our people! I can watch this video over and over again. (Which I probably will.)

Well played, PAL. Well played.

No comments: