Saturday, July 16, 2016

Do it in Doha


So, it's my first time in Doha International Airport, and I must say that it's pretty impressive. It reminds me of Chek Lap Kok in HKG, but with the glamour factor upped a few notches.

What I like about it is that the entire airport is peppered with installation art. The main one being this teddy bear sculpture that's both imposing and a bit eerie. Hahaha.


Since I had a few hours before my connecting flight, I roamed around the airport to find things to do. First on the agenda - look for snackers!

I found this store called Marmalade, and they sold gourmet French cookies. And they were uber delicious! Particularly the toffee and raspberry-filled cookies.


Then, I checked out the duty free stores. That's where I found this oldie-but-goody-blast-from-the-past!


Yes, Jovan Musk is still pretty much there!

I think I was only able to see 1/4 of the whole airport. So I'll make it a point to explore the other parts on my way back to Manila.

No comments: