Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Eye see


Way back when I was still with Adformatix, there was this optical illusion poster on the wall of our SP group, just in front of the creative department. Just like the poster above, you have to stare at it for a few minutes, then an image will magically appear.

I remember how I'd stare at it everyday, and couldn't see the image. It was frustrating since most of the people already saw the hidden photo. There was a point when I just gave up on the whole thing.

After a month or so, I decided to just take a gander at it one more time. Lo and behold, I saw the hidden photo! It was such a thrill that I was literally in tears!

Now, I've learned the trick and it's easier for me to see the hidden photos.

It just took me a few seconds to find out what image was lurking behind the poster above.

No comments: