Monday, April 25, 2016

A hidden Target

One of my favorite fashion haunts is this nondescript department store in Quezon Avenue. It's actually inside the National Book Store complex, tucked away in a quiet corner.

What makes this place different is that it sells off season clothes from Target. Yup, Target from the U.S. So, whenever you're looking for Merona, Xhilaration, Cherokee or other Target brands, this is the place to go.

Aside from the usual brands, they also occasionally carry some items from the designer collaborations. A few years ago, they carried some items from the Target x Alexander McQueen collaboration, which I didn't care for.

But when I passed by that haunt this weekend, look what I found!


It's the "Meet the Parents" dress from the Prabal Gurung x Target collaboration. Yes, this geometric dress with the custom print was there for the taking. And to think this item completely disappeared from the shelves when it was launched.


It's a "NWT" dress, which makes me wonder where it came from. Were they returns? Or were they overstocked.


Who knows? All I know that it's Prabal Gurung!

Just when I thought it couldn't get any better, it just did!


It's the "Sparkle" dress from the 3.1 Phillip Lim x Target collection!


See, even the tag says so!



Imagine these finds just by looking around for a few minutes. I should spend more time there next weekend. Who knows what else I'll find!

No comments: