Thursday, November 26, 2015

Two good

Since this is ANTM's last season, choosing a winner will is a bigger challenge. After all, Tyra would want to end her series with a bang. Or at least a statement.

Among the final 4, I think these two models are the ones who can deliver both a bang and a statement.


First, there's Lacey. I think she should win because she has all the goods to become a supermodel. She has the height, the face and that x-factor that could help her make it big in the industry. She has what it takes to be a legit model, which is why she should win.

Second, there's Nyle. He's the first deaf contestant in ANTM, and if he wins, Tyra can banner that as part of her "empowerment" cause. Imagine, a deaf model. It has media mileage written all over it.

So, I'm torn between the two. But if I'll base my decision on who really deserves to be a model, I'm definitely Team Lacey.

No comments: