Thursday, November 05, 2015

Throwback Throwbook


Last Saturday, I found this book while I was cleaning out my space in the faculty room.

I remember this book vividly. This was the year when I went back to teaching, and the subject I handled was Principles of Mass Communication.

The assignment was to creatively report on the different eras of communication in Philippine History. This was the report of the group assigned to the Spanish era, and they did a Dora the Explorer skit which I found both entertaining and informative.

One of the members of this group - Andy - is now in the same industry where I'm in. That's why we sometimes bump into each other during industry events.

It's always gratifying to look back at where your former students started, and see how far they've gone.

And in this case, they all started with this book.

No comments: