Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Coined term


I'm a coin hoarder. I feel more at ease when I know I have a lot of coins in my pocket.

This started when I was still living in HKG. One time, I left my wallet at home and was too lazy to walk back to the flat and get it. When I checked how much coins I had in my pocket, I found out that it was enough to take a round-trip MTR ride, a meal, and a magazine. Since then, I made sure that I always have a substantial amount of coins in my pocket.

It's a habit I've carried with me when I came back to Manila. You'll often find me jingling and jangling because of the amount of coins I carry.

The funny thing is, I sometimes don't realize how much coins I have. For instance, I emptied by pockets of coins last week, and found out that I had more than P300 in coins!

No wonder my pockets were so heavy.

No comments: