Wednesday, March 16, 2011

This is the wafer

While we were in Bangkok a few weeks back, I had to do a 7-11 run to get water. While browsing the snack section, I chanced upon this vanilla wafer covered in chocolate. I bought two packs, and instantly got hooked.

Since the name was in Thai, finding it in the supermarket was a bit difficult. It wasn't at the Gourmet Markets in Emporium and Paragon. And since we were in a hurry on our last day, I failed to drop by 7-11 and grab a haul of these yummy wafers.

Thankfully, Mona went to Bangkok and got me some! Thanks Mona!



Yup, they're Jack and Jill, so they're from URC. Ergo, it's a Filipino product. Which, unfortunately, isn't available in the Philippines.

I've got to consume these things sparingly. They're so good, I've got to make them last.

No comments: