Saturday, September 14, 2024

Subtle grandeur

While waiting for Mark to finish his presentation last Wednesday, I took the time to drop by Greenbelt Chapel.

It's been around 3 years since my last visit inside the chapel. While I've been there and heard mass there the past year or so, I'd always stay outside the chapel. After all, social distancing and avoiding crowds were the norm.

So, imagine my pleasant surprise to see what the chapel looks like now.


They renovated! 

The renovations were very subtle. They added the ceiling treatment, and they changed the altar. And while the changes were subtle, it added a sense of grandeur to Greenbelt Chapel. The gold details were glorious, and the altar, especially the Mother & Child statue, was divine.

Time to hear mass here more often.

No comments: