Wednesday, September 25, 2024

Southern Style: Bluer than blues

This happened to me several times. I'd go to the Cebu branch of a brand that's also available in MNL, and would find items that are unique and items that they don't have here. It happened to me at Surplus Shop, Zara, Pull & Bear, H&M, among others.

Apparently, these brands have buyers in Cebu, and they would sometimes order items that their MNL counterparts won't. Which makes shopping there more fun.

The top of this ensemble is a good example of that:


It's a navy blue body suit from H&M. It's immediately caught my eye and got me to wondering why this was never in any of the stores here. If it were, I'd immediately gravitate towards it and buy it. The design is very classic, with its boat neck and long sleeves, it's giving Audrey Hepburn.

The skirt is from the Maco brand, yet again. This pleated skirt plays with different shades of blue to give the design more depth and texture.

You can say that this outfit is... Ceblue.

No comments: