Wednesday, March 13, 2024

Printed Matters: Wonder-ful

As a fan of Lewis Carroll’s “Alice in Wonderland,” things that have that visual theme automatically catch my eye.

In my Aeoul trip last year, one of my pasalubongs for Ate Bullet was an earring with Alice and the Mad Hatter. I’ve got a few pairs of socks with the Cheshire Cat. Back in grade school. One of my lunch boxes had Tweedlesum and Tweedlesee.

That said, it’s no wonder that this print caught my eye.


It’s from Plain & Prints’ Holiday collection called “Wonderland.: They had a whole line inspired by the tale, and there were. Lot of gems in that collection. But this print captured the fun and Joy best. And this print is part of this gorgeous dress.


It’s printed on chiffon, and translated to this flows dress with fluttery sleeves and a black belt. Everything about this dress is a knock-out, which is why it had to be in Ate Bullet’s closet.

It should n]be no wonder why this is an instant fave.

No comments: