Friday, November 24, 2023

FMM: Floor Plan

During my short stint in San Miguel Corporation, my team attended a lot of events - both internal and external.

One of the internal events that made an impression on me was the launch of Bionade. This was a new product launch from San Miguel Brewery, and it was a carbonated mineral drink which was supposed to be healthier than soda.

When they showed the commercial, the soundtrack caught my attention. It was an upbeat, house music like ditty. My mind kept on trying to recall why it sounded familiar, then it hit me that it was a popular house tune from 1994.


"Divas to the Dance Floor Please" was a house anthem. It was a popular song during parties, and it also enjoyed a lot of air time on the radio. 

It suddenly popped in my head this week. And that's how it became today's Friday Magic Madness song.

No comments: