Friday, October 20, 2023

FMM: Culture Shack

During yesterday's office birthday bash, one of the things we talked about was "signature videoke song."

The question was simple: "What's your go-to videoke song?'

Most of my colleagues answers were the usual "contest pieces." It ranged from "Araw-Gabi" from Regine Velasquez, "Better Days" from Dianne Reeves, "Get Here" by Oleta Adams and "On The Wings Of Love" from Jeffrey Osborne.

No "My Way," thankfully.

When it was my turn to answer, they were surprised by my answer.

My go-to videoke song? It's today's Friday Magic Madness song!


Yes, it's from the B-52s! "Love Shack" is that one song that I'd sing whenever we'd go to videokes. It was my song back in college. It's my song until now.

So it shouldn't come as a shock that this is my choice.

No comments: