Tuesday, September 26, 2023

Do-ing Bananas

A decade back, people couldn't get enough of Banana Rpublic.

"People" including myself and my sisters.

But as more and more brands came to MNL, particularly European brands, Banana Republic slowly faded into the background and was eclipsed by younger and more hip labels.

Looks like Banana Republic wants a piece of the "younger and more hop" market nowadays.

They're having a collaboration with Peter Do! Yup, the young, enigmatic designer known for his modern take on fashion . 


I'm interested to see how this collaboration will look like. The last time my excitement for Banana Republic was this high was when they had a collaboration with Roland Mouret

And I'm even more interested to know if they'll carry it in the Banana Republic store in Greenbelt 5.

No comments: