Monday, July 24, 2023

Caught in Zara's web

A few weeks ago, there was an item at the Zara store in SM Megamall that caught my eye.

It was an asymmetric blouse in this vibrant fuchsia hue. It was made of jersey, and it draped and fell beautifully. 

Knowing that Ate would rock that blouse, I told myself that I'd come back for it in a few days since their sale was about to start.

The sale did start, but upon visiting the Zara store, the blouse was nowhere to be found. It wasn't in the racks, and upon inquiring from the staff, they didn't know where it was.

It came to a point that I had to check out 3 Zara branches to look for it. To no avail.

Then, an idea popped in my head.

The Zara website!

After logging in and patiently poring through so many items - along with keyword searching - it turns out that the blouse was on-line!

Woot!

And that's how I made my first web purchase for Zara. And this is just a few months after my 1st web purchase for Mango.


Let me just say, the packaging of on-line orders are top notch. Aside from the box, it came in wrapped in Japanese paper.


Looks like I'll be doing this again soon.


No comments: