Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Free Willy

It was during one of my random browsing on the Bench store in Lazada that I discovered this collaboration.

Actually, the first thing that caught my eye was the quality and design of the denim jeans. After clicking on the photo, it turned out that it was part of a designer collaboration between Bench and NY street wear designer, Willy Chavarria.

Considering that this collaboration was in 2019, I'm surprised that I didn't get wind of it. After doing some research, it turns out that it was launched around September, which explained a lot. But going through the look book online, it turns out that this collection had a lot of nice pieces.

Willy Chavarria is a big name in street wear in NYC, which explains his loose and comfortable silhouettes and use of denim and twill

Good thing that this collection was still available online. Was able to snag 3 pairs of pants from the collection!

So, I can now say "Whee" because of Willy!

No comments: