Wednesday, November 20, 2019

In our nature

Having handled shampoo brands for majority of my work life, I'm well aware of the different products in the market. This knowledge made me very finicky about shampoos, and I've gone through different brands through the years.

When we were kids, one of the most popular brands was called "Gee, Your Hair Smells Terrific." Quite a mouthful, but if you took a whiff of their red variant, you know they speak the truth.

Then, there was this trendy brand called "Shake Double." It was an interesting premise: the Shampoo and Conditioner parts are split equally and separate in one bottle, and you'd have to shake it in order to get the full effect.

Because I handled Palmolive Shampoo for the longest time, I also used the brand and its many variants.

Then, after discovering the clear and light variant of Pantene, that became my go-to.

Until Human Nature's Peppermint Shampoo came along.


This product is a joy to use. It's light, natural, and leaves a cool feeling on your scalp after using it. That's why it's now my daily shampoo, and I couldn't be happier.

Sorry, Palmolive.

No comments: