Thursday, March 28, 2019

Ma Belle!

When Michelle Lesniak won her season, I was thrilled! Her personality, craftsmanship and aesthetic really made her a stand-out in that first and only "Team Season" in Season 11.

Then, she returned for Project Runway All Stars 4, where she finished 4th.

And when she came back for Project Runway All Stars 7, she was one of my favorites. In fact, I had 3 women who I was rooting for: Michelle, Irina Shabayeva and Christina Exie.


Both Irina and Michelle made it to the top 4, but after the finale runway, it was Dmitry and Michelle who were standing as the last 2.

At first, I was a bit nervous because both Dmitry and Michelle were in Project Runway All Stars Season 4, and Dmitry won over Michelle. So, in my mind, the scenarios were playing: will it be a repeat, or will fate favor Michelle this time.

And the fates delivered!

Michelle Lesniak is the World Champion of Project Runway!


Congratulations, Michelle! Well deserved!

No comments: