Monday, June 25, 2018

Perfectly Packaged

There are many reasons why I shop at Zalora.

First, the selection. They have a good range of fashion forward products - from clothes to shoes to accessories to stuff in between.

Second, the convenience. Yup, it's true when they say you can shop 24/7. There are times when I'd be shopping at 1:30am. (Hey, I can't sleep. No judging.)

Third, the speed. Some of the stuff I ordered actually arrived a day after I ordered them. Nifty!

Fourth, the packaging! Their products are always impeccably packed. Their clothes are in see-through dust bags with tissue lining and silica gel. And then, there are the shoes!


Look at these 2 pairs that I got from them. They came in sturdy, high-quality boxes that don't easily fold or get crushed.

The boxes aren't shabby either. The one from Velvet has this nice, blush color and is well designed.


Then, the shoes from Zalora come in individual dust bags, aside from the nice box.


If that's not enough to delight you, maybe this will. These shoes actually cost less than the ones in SM Department Store! (And those are really affordable to begin with.)

Now isn't that just perfect?



No comments: