Saturday, January 13, 2018

It's a Fling thing

The first time I encountered the clothing brand "Florence Fling" was way back when there was still The Ramp in Shangrila Plaza Mall. Their area was near the entrance, and it stood out for its chic and classic designs made with bright and eye-catching fabrics.

Eventually, they opened their own store in SM Megamall. It was on the 2nd floor, and it was a usual stop-over for me during my mall visits. Some of the Ate's prettiest dresses were from there, including Ate Bullet's favorite purple crepe dress with teal dots.

Then, sometime last year, they closed their store. Sadness.

They didn't totally disappear, though. They still had their website and on-line shop which I'd still visit occasionally. And this week, I decided to order on-line and rekindle my sisters' love affair with the brand and their clothes.

My order arrived promptly, less than 2 days after I made the purchase.


It was wrapped in a very pretty and delicate manner, true to the brand's essence.


Look inside, and there are 5 pretty dresses that I'm sure will be in the Ates' wardrobe rotation after I give it to them.


And with that, the Florence Fling continues.


No comments: