Saturday, June 18, 2016

Saturday Flashback Machine

Growing up, Saturday meant cartoons. It was that day of the week when you can just sit in front of the TV, veg, and enjoy all your favorite superhero shows. Heck, that's why they had Saturday Fun Machine.

Now, thanks to channels like Nick and Cartoon Network, kids can enjoy cartoons everyday, 24/7. 

That makes me miss the concept of Saturday = Cartoon Day even more. And because I miss it so much, I decided to go to youtube and check out the opening credits of some of my favorite shows.

Inhumanoids. Aside from the TV show, I also collected all the comics.

Visionaries. This show is a favorite of Mark's, too.

Silverhawks. Yup, I'd scrimp my allowance to buy Silverhawk toys at Nova Fontana.

Mask. Gosh! I had so many Mask toys growing up.

Centurions. I had all the toys of this show.

Okay, I'm officially missing my childhood now.


No comments: