Monday, April 20, 2015

Florties!

If there's one recurring trend I noticed of late, it's floral print skirts in a full, forties silhouette. 

I thereby call this trend, the Florties! (Floral + Forties. Get it. Get it.)

And in a mall run a few weeks ago, I got Ate Lissa some uber nice Florties outfits.

It started with this black silk skirt with fuchsia floral prints. I like how the print jumps out of the fabric due to its saturated color.


Then, I paired it with this black capelet blouse with a high neck and a collar. Very Lagerfeld!


The result is a very elegant nod to the forties.


But since summer is all about bright colors, I whipped up the entire ensemble in a more vibrant color. Such as this white skirt in bright floral prints.


Echoing the green of the leaf print, I got the same capelet blouse in a pastel color.


And here's how the entire ensemble turned out.


This outfit will definitely make Ate Lissa feel Florties and fabulous!

No comments: