Saturday, September 20, 2014

Es-Lex

Over cupcakes at Vanilla bakery, Mark and I started talking about this cycle of ANTM. They brought back guys this cycle, and methinks that they'll make a guy win on this 21st installment. After all, they let a Brit win when they had the British Invasion cycle. And Marvin almost won last cycle, if not for Jourdan's awesomeness.

I've always had a soft spot for the quirky looking models on ANTM. And there's one in every cycle. Noteworthy ones are Heather of cycle 9, Lauren of cycle 10, Allison of cycle 12, Nicole of cycle 13, and the list goes on.

But one of my favorites is still Esther Petrack of cycle 15. I think she should've made top 3. (Ann was really the predestined winner of this cycle.)


This cycle, the quirky girl is also one of my favorites. And uncannily, she reminds me a lot of Esther.

Presenting Lenox!


She was almost eliminated this week, but was given a second chance due to a disqualification in the house. Methinks she'll bounce back from last week, and will go far in this competition. I mean, those eyes!

Eventhough I think a guy will win this cycle, who knows? Lenox might do a Jourdan and yank the victory from under their feet.

No comments: