Thursday, June 19, 2014

Pull of it!

Everyone's heavily anticipating the arrival of H&M in the Philippines this fall. In fact, they're anticipating it so much that they didn't notice another famous fast fashion brand that's opening in Manila.

That is Pull & Bear, of course.


I first encountered Pull & Bear when I was in my exchange program in Mexico. According to my then "anfitrion," it was a brand that caters to fashionistas who are in their teens to early 20s. Later on, I found out that it's owned by Inditex, and is their youth brand.

The first time I stepped into a Pull & Bear store, I liked their selection instantly. They have modern cut jeans in classic washes, nice shirts, and a lot of clever graphic tees. In fact, I remember blowing around US$200 in one visit, and I spent it all on shirts!

For the longest time, I had to go to SG to get my Pull & Bear fix. But now that they're opening in Manila, I'll just be pulled into Megamall the next time around.

No comments: