Saturday, May 24, 2014

Little Style: The Javier edition

When Jul and Carl were kids, I remember buying them matching clothes. When I say "matching clothes" I don't mean their clothes match each others. I mean their clothes match my own. Hahaha. Somewhere out there, there's a photo of me and Carl wearing the same striped shirt and blue short combination. 

If it worked for Jul and Carl, it'll definitely work for Javier. So the past few weeks, I've been buying him clothes that I'd wear myself. (If they came in a much bigger size, of course.)

First, a pair of striped denim shorts from Cotton On.


A blue shirt from Terranova.


A chambray shirt, also from Terranova.


And blue chino shorts from SM Department store.


Put these together and you can go with this look:


 Or this look:


Either way, it's a stylish ensemble that looks awesome of Javier.

No comments: