Saturday, April 26, 2014

Exciting Exit


While looking at my recent Japan trip photos on my phone, I found this particular shot which I took while waiting for Mark. He was coming from his class in Toranomon, and we decided to meet in Ginza, which is just a few stations away.

This is the A2 exit of the Ginza station, which is my favorite exit from among the plethora of exits at the Ginza station. For good reason.

Exit A2 leads to the main shopping artery of Ginza. The moment you walk up the exit, it leads to G.U. A few steps down the road, you'll have the 12 storey Uniqlo store, and further down the road are Zara and H&M.

Mark and I usually walk further, further down Ginza road until we reach Hanamasa, which is where we do our groceries. Then, when he used to live in Odaiba, our last stop would be the Yurikamome station.

Yup, Ginza station is definitely one of my favorite places in Tokyo. And I can't wait to see this station again soon.

No comments: