Thursday, October 24, 2013

(Wrapping) Paper Trail

It's almost the end of October and I still haven't found a wrapper for Christmas!

Truth is, I've been on the lookout for a wrapper since March this year. In fact, I found one that I really, really, really liked at Fully Booked. It was a white wrapper with blue and white prints, similar to the Ming vase print that I've always obsessed over. Unfortunately, they didn't have enough of the paper to meet my requirements.

Recently, I found two wrappers that are very promising. The first is a pair of plaid print wrappers which could be an homage to punk. (Which is enjoying a resurgence.) The other has these Paul Smith-esque stripes which I've always wanted to use.

I think I need to find matching ribbons first before I decide on which one to go with. And hopefully I can do that in a few weeks so I can get my wrapping underway.

No comments: