Thursday, August 15, 2024

Gospel truth

Last week, we shot a commercial at this building called the Communication Foundation for Asia.


It's a super rustic and beautiful brown shone building with that strong medieval feel. During breaks, I'd roam around and check out the building. At least the parts that were open to the public.

While reading about the history of the building, a factoid presented itself. It was a factoid that got me so giddy and excited! It turns out that this building used to house the printing press where they would print Gospel Komiks.

(Found this photo on the internet. Wish I kept my old copies, too.)

Yes! The same comic book that was a required reading material for us when we were in grade school and high school! Par to four tuition went to the subscription of this magazine, and I'd look forward to - and enjoy reading - my copy.

Oh the joys of discovery!

No comments: