Wednesday, May 15, 2024

Eye see you

Magic eye posters were the thing in the 90s.


At my first advertising agency, there was a Magic eye poster outside the room of of the Special Prijects team. People would pass by, look at it, and would excitedly declare that they saw the hidden image. Meanwhile, for some reason, I couldn’t see it.

Day after day after day, attempts were made, and they were for naught. Until one lunch break, after deciding to give it another shot, I looked at the poster and saw the image.

It made me feel so accomplished and excited that a tear was shed. No exaggeration!

After that, it was easier for me todo d those images embedded on those posters.

And seeing this poster o line, decades after my last encounter with Magic eye posters, heck, it looks like I still have it.

No comments: