Friday, April 05, 2024

FMM: Very Telling

I'm not sure why, but Cat Stevens suddenly popped in my head.

Scratch that. It's because of the cat post made yesterday.

Cat Stevens is one of the most popular folk-pop singers in the 60s and 70s. He has a lot of hits that have become classics, being enjoyed by music lovers until today.

Among his many hits, today's Friday Magic Madness is his iconic 1971 ditty:


"How can I tell you" is one of my fave Cat Steven songs. Despite the fact that it was released even before I was born, I'm familiar with this song, thanks to Dad's cassette tape collection. 

Actually, this song is more popular because of the Lani Hall version. Yup, she also has a version of this song, and it has its own charm and feels.

No matter who sang it, you can tell it's a great song.

No comments: