Thursday, December 29, 2022

Feeling Randy

After my pre-New Year lunch with Mark at Shangrila Mall, I dropped by True Value on the 6th floor to get some LED bulbs.

Lo and behold, a few feet away from the hardware store, there was a Randy's Donuts kiosk!


I've been wanting to try this since they opened in BGC early this year. And it's so awesome that they finally opened one near the office.

Tried a dozen donuts and went for the premium ones. They had flavours like Red Velvet, Coffee, Hazelnut, Oreo, S'mores, among many others. The one that really caught my eye was the Raspberry-filled Glazed donut. And yes, it did not disappoint.



The donuts are really good! Not too sweet, the right amount of doughiness and chew, and the size is definitely bigger than the usual donuts. Which should be expected given their price point.

This is going to be a great addition to my donut repertoire.

No comments: