Wednesday, September 14, 2022

Book of Wrap

On today's edition of "Things you find when your'e not looking for them."

While looking for my one-hole puncher, there was a book that was discreetly stuck behind my side table. After pulling the book out, voila!

It's a book of wrapping paper!

The book was purchased during one of the cut-price book sales at National Book Store in 2017. Yup, I remember this book clearly because it was the only one left. I actually wanted to buy 2 or 3 more of these, but alas, they had no more stocks. 

Inside this book are 15 different gift wrappers with various designs. They range from flora and fauna, botanicals, watercolour prints, patterns, among others. Plus, it has 24 stickers that you can use with the gift.

It's providential that this book reappeared since I've been looking for wrappers for Mark's gifts. And this has everything I've wished for, and more!

Now, that's one for the books.

No comments: