Tuesday, April 02, 2019

LFLTAT: You Kendo it!

Sale racks - especially the ones that are packed to the rafters - can be daunting to some people. Luckily, I'm not "some people." In fact, it's an enjoyable exercise for me to comb through sale racks and end up with fab finds.

While waiting for Mark in Glorietta, I saw that Bench had a sale on pants and jeans. The rack was super long and super packed, and I knew it would take patience to go through it. But I did. And was rewarded with this architectural, Kendo-style black jeans.


 Being a fan of loose, boxy silhouettes, this pair resonated with me. The fabric was thick and holds it's shape. The cut was very roomy and fashion forward. And the kicker, it was P499!

Then, I remembered this draped, black blouse which I got in SM Department Store in Davao. At 50% off! The softness and drape would be a good foil to the lines of the jeans - making it a great combination.

Together, this P700 outfit gives that modern Japanese vibe.


Thank goodness for sale racks!

No comments: