Saturday, July 14, 2018

Zalora-mpage

As I told Mark, my luggage is already full even before leaving MNL for SG.

Jo and I were talking about the Great Singapore Sale, or GSS for locals and frequent travelers. She sent me an article that stated that GSS isn't as Great as it was before, and good deals were few and far between. Jo seconded the article, and that made me think that I might not be able to do much shopping while in SG.

Then, while browsing the Zalora PH site, I thought of checking out the Zalora SG site.

And they were on sale.

AND THEY WERE ON SALE!

Things were super duper cheap, and super duper nice!

So, I ordered stuff from Zalora SG. Had them sent to Jo, and told her that I'll pick it up when I got there.

Then I ordered some more.

Then I ordered some more.

Until I ended up with these:




All these!


And that's why even before I left MNL, my luggage was already full.

But it was so, so worth it!


No comments: