Tuesday, December 13, 2016

A glass on its own

Tonight's party with one of my favorite clients was fun in several ways.

First, it was fun because I got to hang out with my clients in a social setting. (With red wine to boot!) After getting used to seeing them in the boardroom and in shoots, it was such a refreshing change to see them at a party.

Second, everyone was game with the games. I haven't seen a group so passionate about a Tak-Tak-Ganern game.

Third, there was a glass bridge leading to the function room where the party was held.

Yes. Glass. Bridge.

Perspective. The function room was on the 42nd floor of the building. The way leading to the door of the function room was made of glass, and you can see 7 storeys down. Now, if you're afraid of heights, this will definitely freak you out. Like, super kaduper freak you out.

Thankfully, I'm not afraid of heights.

So, I was there running on the bridge, jumping up and down, and at one point, I was lying down on the glass structure.

What's even awesome was that I was able to convince my colleagues to all stand on the bridge to have a groufie!

Here's proof:



Yup, we're in a different glass altogether!

No comments: